Friday 18 November 2011

An old friend...


This is my favourite camera..
i bought it many many years ago on ebay..i didnt know much about cameras at the time and after a very short research i decided that would be the one.. I learnt so much using it and i think i carried it with me everywhere for about 2 years..(i now carry a much lighter small digital camera everyday)..i took some of my favourite photos with it and got so many memories..(On the photo above it got a 35mm lens (i bought that one this year in a garage sale) i normally use a 50mm lens with it..)
i bought many cameras since but this one holds a special place in my heart...

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely baby you've got there! old film cameras are so special and even the "unfortunate" pics are usually very good and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree.. you get some really nice surprise out of "unfortunate"photos:)
    x

    ReplyDelete